Write for us
We accept guest posts from reputable authors who write unique, informative and relevant articles on cycling, bikes, bicycles related subjects
If you would like to write an article or post as a guest author on this cyclistchallenge.com blog, please read the following guidelines before contacting us.
Guest posts must always be written solely for the cyclistchallenge.com website and must not have been previously published, online, digitally or in print. Articles must be cycling related or of interest to our readers. cyclistchallenge.com related topics include things like cycling, reviews, cycling equipment reviews, cycling news & events, road safety issues or campaigns, and many other topics like these.
How to Approach Us
We never accept money for articles so please don’t even think about it as we simply delete these emails without reply. We do however, run free-to-enter competitions for cycling related products. If you have an idea for a competition, please contact us with your proposal.
When you contact us, please refrain from marketing fluff and flattery, it simply doesn’t work. Instead, follow these simply guidelines but before you do, please read our submission guidelines;
- Topic: the topic you are considering, be specific, not generic
- Title: the working title of the article you are proposing, and need to reach to at least 70 points on http://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer
- Article length: At least 1000 words
- Author: demonstrate your writing credentials with references to recent articles written by you
- Guidelines: confirm that you have read the submission guidelines and legal stuff on this page
- Promotion: the ways you intend to promote the article, include links to social website accounts you intend to use
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Posts must be well-written, using correct grammar and in US English, not UK English
- Post need to include at least 1 image with the width: 635px, and mark the source link if you use from another website.
- Need to pass http://www.copyscape.com/
- Articles must be unique and unpublished elsewhere, either online or in print
- Write well-researched, in-depth and informative articles that remain on-topic
- Writing style should be in keeping with other articles on the cyclistchallenge.com website
- Avoid self promotion, lightweight marketing fluff and pontification
- Check for spelling and grammatical errors (poorly written articles will be rejected)
- We have no maximum word count but we do request a minimum of 1000 words
- Articles should be sent in a .doc file (other formats will be rejected)
- HTML guidelines; no H1 tag, a maximum of two H2 and three H3 tags, paragraph tags should be included along with href code for links
- Appropriate and relevant links may be included by must not be solely for the purpose of self-promotion (these will be removed)
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, trademarks, copyright and other third-party content referenced in the article must be included
We reserve the right to edit all articles submitted for publication on the http://cyclistchallenge.com website (“website”) and retain all rights to the article once submitted. All articles published on the website, regardless of the original author, remain the property of the owners of this website. By submitting an article to this website, you give permission for it to be published on the cyclistchallenge.com website and accept that ownership of the article is the property of the owners of this website. Intellectual Property rights are owned by the owners of the http://cyclistchallenge.com website for all published articles and by submitting an article to this website, you also give permission to use any Trademarks and images in the submitted article.
Articles that do not meet these quality guidelines will not be published. We reserve the right to reject any article that does not meet our high standards. These rejections may or may not be communicated to the person or company who submitted the article.
Published articles may not be re-published in any form, either online, digitally or in print without the permission of the owners of this website, in writing.
If you would like to be considered as a guest author on this blog, please email us at cyclistchallenge[at]gmail.com.